This section explains how to establish a Bluetooth connection with a phone that is paired with the watch.
- If the watch is not paired with the phone you want to connect with, perform the procedure under “ Pair the watch with a phone.” to pair them.
1.Move the phone close to (within one meter of) the watch.
2. On the Home Screen, tap the “G-SHOCK Connected” icon.
3. Enter the Communication Mode.
- [CONNECTED] appears on the watch display appears when a connection is established with the phone.
- [CONNECT FAILED] will appear if connection fails for some reason.