To use your watch in combination with a phone, you first need to pair them. Perform the steps below to pair the watch with a phone.
Install the required app on your phone.
To use the watch with a phone, first tap one of the links below and install the “G-SHOCK Connected” app on the phone.
Configure Bluetooth settings.
Enable the phone’s Bluetooth.
Pair the watch with a phone.
Before you can use the watch in combination with a phone, you first need to pair them.
1.Move the phone to be paired with close to (within one meter of) the watch.
2. Tap the “G-SHOCK Connected” icon.
3. Hold down (B) for at least two seconds until the second hand points to [READY] twice.
4. Perform the operation shown on the screen of the phone to be paired with.
- After pairing starts, the second hand will move to [READY]. When pairing is complete, the second hand will move to [CONNECT].
- If pairing fails for some reason, the watch will return to the state in step 1 of this procedure. Perform the pairing procedure again from the beginning.