G-SHOCK Connected can be used to view the information below, which is measured by the watch.
- Your step count and physical exertion over the past 24 hours
- Weekly number of steps, calories burned
1. Tap the “G-SHOCK Connected” icon.
2. Hold down (B) for at least two seconds until the second hand points to [READY] twice.
When a connection is established between the watch and phone, [APP] will change to [OK], and the second hand will move from [READY] to [CONNECT].
3. Follow the instructions on the screen to display pedometer data.