1.Enter the Altimeter Mode.
Entering the Altitude Mode will start altitude measurement and display the altitude at your current location.
- You can navigate between display screens by pressing (D).
- The watch takes altitude readings every second for about the first three minutes. After that, it takes readings according to the watch’s auto measurement interval setting.
- Check the information at the link below to find out how to configure the auto measurement interval.
- To retrigger measurement, press (A).
- Press (E) to return to the Timekeeping Mode.
Interpreting Altitude Graph Contents
* 1 square () is 10 m.