You can use CASIO WATCHES to rearrange display items on the Timekeeping Mode, and to add or remove items.
The items below can be displayed.
- Day of the week, month, day
- Year, month, day *
- Barometric pressure graph, month, day
- Barometric Pressure Graph *
- Hour, minute, second
- World Time hour, minute *
- Step count
- Home Time City sunrise/sunset times *
* Item that can be added using CASIO WATCHES. These items are not displayed under initial default settings.
1. Tap the “CASIO WATCHES” icon.
2. Hold down (B) for at least two seconds until the second hand points to [READY] twice.
When a connection is established between the watch and phone, [APP] will change to [OK], and the second hand will move from [READY] to [CONNECT].
3. Perform the operations shown on the phone screen to configure mode settings.