You can use G-SHOCK MOVE to configure programmable timer settings and create a group of multiple timers.
- For information about programmable timers, refer to the information at the link below.
- Make sure that the symbol is shown on the watch display when you perform the procedure below.
- If is not displayed, refer to the information at the link below.
1. Tap the “G-SHOCK MOVE” icon.
2. On the menu bar, tap “More”.
3. Tap “Watch”.
4. Select your preferred watch.
5. Select the setting you want to change and then perform the operation shown on the screen.