You can check recorded measurement times.
- Use B to switch to the Recall Mode.
See: Mode Switching
a. Measurement time
b. Measurement date (month, day)
c. Measurement number
The last recorded date, time, measurement number appears (a measurement number is a number for managing recorded data).
- Press C to select a measurement number.
- If you do not know the measurement number, select according to measurement date and/or measurement time.
- Each press of D displays recorded measurement time in the sequence it was saved.
- The [BEST] is displayed for the fastest lap time.
- Press B five times to return to the Timekeeping Mode.