*1 Number of remaining memories
Shows the current number of memories that can record.
- Make sure [LP 0H] (lap) is displayed.
- If [SP 0H] (split) is displayed, press C to switch to [LP 0H] (lap)
- Use the button operations below to measure elapsed time.
DStartMeasurement starts.↓DLap 1After the Lap 1 time is displayed for eight seconds, returns to next lap measurement.↓DLap 2After the Lap 2 time is displayed for eight seconds, returns to next lap measurement.↓AGoalLast lap time is displayed and measurement stops.
- Press A to reset the display.
- Press B six times to return to the Timekeeping Mode.