(2nd edition / S-V.P.A.M.)
- ▶About this Manual
- ▶Initializing the Calculator
- ▶Getting Started
- ▶Calculation Mode
- ▶Configuring the Calculator Setup
- ▶Inputting Expression and Values
- ▶Arithmetic Calculations
- ▶Fraction Calculations
- ▶Percent Calculations
- ▶Degree, Minute, Second (Sexagesimal) Calculations
- ▶Multi-Statements (fx-82MS/fx-85MS/fx-300MS/fx-350MS only)
- ▶Using Engineering Notation
- ▶Calculation History and Replay
- ▶Using Memory Functions
- ▶Pi (π), Natural Logarithm Base e
- ▶Trigonometric Functions, Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- ▶Hyperbolic Functions, Inverse Hyperbolic Functions
- ▶Angle Unit Conversion
- ▶Exponential Functions, Logarithmic Functions
- ▶Power Functions and Power Root Functions
- ▶Rectangular-Polar Coordinate Conversion
- ▶Factorial (!)
- ▶Random Number (Ran#)
- ▶Random Integer (RanInt#) (fx-220 PLUS only)
- ▶Permutation (nPr) and Combination (nCr)
- ▶Rounding function (Rnd)
- ▶Statistical Calculations (SD, REG*)
* fx-82MS/fx-85MS/fx-300MS/fx-350MS only
Before Assuming Malfunction of the Calculator...
Perform the following steps whenever an error occurs during a calculation or when calculation results are not what you expected.
Note that you should make separate copies of important data before performing these steps.
1. Check the calculation expression to make sure that it does not contain any errors.
2. Make sure that you are using the correct mode for the type of calculation you are trying to perform.
3. If the above steps do not correct your problem, press the key.
4. Initialize all modes and settings by performing the following operation.
fx-220 PLUS: (Mode)