(2nd edition / S-V.P.A.M.)
- ▶About this Manual
- ▶Initializing the Calculator
- ▶Getting Started
- ▶Calculation Mode
- ▶Configuring the Calculator Setup
- ▶Inputting Expression and Values
- ▶Arithmetic Calculations
- ▶Fraction Calculations
- ▶Percent Calculations
- ▶Degree, Minute, Second (Sexagesimal) Calculations
- ▶Multi-Statements (fx-82MS/fx-85MS/fx-300MS/fx-350MS only)
- ▶Using Engineering Notation
- ▶Calculation History and Replay
- ▶Using Memory Functions
- ▶Pi (π), Natural Logarithm Base e
- ▶Trigonometric Functions, Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- ▶Hyperbolic Functions, Inverse Hyperbolic Functions
- ▶Angle Unit Conversion
- ▶Exponential Functions, Logarithmic Functions
- ▶Power Functions and Power Root Functions
- ▶Rectangular-Polar Coordinate Conversion
- ▶Factorial (!)
- ▶Random Number (Ran#)
- ▶Random Integer (RanInt#) (fx-220 PLUS only)
- ▶Permutation (nPr) and Combination (nCr)
- ▶Rounding function (Rnd)
- ▶Statistical Calculations (SD, REG*)
* fx-82MS/fx-85MS/fx-300MS/fx-350MS only
About this Manual
In no event shall CASIO Computer Co., Ltd. be liable to anyone for special, collateral, incidental, or consequential damages in connection with or arising out of the purchase or use of this product and items that come with it.
Moreover, CASIO Computer Co., Ltd. shall not be liable for any claim of any kind whatsoever by any other party arising out of the use of this product and the items that come with it.
Unless specifically stated, all sample operations in this manual assume that the calculator is in its initial default setup. Use the procedure under "Initializing the Calculator" to return the calculator to its initial default setup.
The contents of this manual are subject to change without notice.
The displays and illustrations (such as key markings) shown in this manual are for illustrative purposes only, and may differ somewhat from the actual items they represent.
Company and product names used in this manual may be registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners.