(2nd edition / S-V.P.A.M.)
- ▶About this Manual
- ▶Initializing the Calculator
- ▶Getting Started
- ▶Calculation Mode
- ▶Configuring the Calculator Setup
- ▶Inputting Expression and Values
- ▶Arithmetic Calculations
- ▶Fraction Calculations
- ▶Percent Calculations
- ▶Degree, Minute, Second (Sexagesimal) Calculations
- ▶Multi-Statements (fx-82MS/fx-85MS/fx-300MS/fx-350MS only)
- ▶Using Engineering Notation
- ▶Calculation History and Replay
- ▶Using Memory Functions
- ▶Pi (π), Natural Logarithm Base e
- ▶Trigonometric Functions, Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- ▶Hyperbolic Functions, Inverse Hyperbolic Functions
- ▶Angle Unit Conversion
- ▶Exponential Functions, Logarithmic Functions
- ▶Power Functions and Power Root Functions
- ▶Rectangular-Polar Coordinate Conversion
- ▶Factorial (!)
- ▶Random Number (Ran#)
- ▶Random Integer (RanInt#) (fx-220 PLUS only)
- ▶Permutation (nPr) and Combination (nCr)
- ▶Rounding function (Rnd)
- ▶Statistical Calculations (SD, REG*)
* fx-82MS/fx-85MS/fx-300MS/fx-350MS only
Mixed Fraction ↔ Improper Fraction Conversion
To switch a calculation result between improper fraction and mixed fraction format:
Example 1: 123 ↔ 53
You can use the display setup (Disp) screen to specify the display format when a fraction calculation result is greater than one.
To change the fraction display format, press the key a number of times until you reach the setup screen shown below.
Display the selection screen.
Press the number key ( or ) that corresponds to the setting you want to use.
(ab/c): Mixed fraction
(d/c): Improper fraction
An error occurs if you try to input a mixed fraction while the d/c display format is selected.