You can use a button operation on the watch to receive GPS signal time information. When the receive operation is successful, the watch’s Home City (time zone), day, and time settings will be adjusted accordingly.
The receive operation is performed only while the watch is in the Timekeeping Mode (normal timekeeping).
- Normally the mode hand points to the current day of the week.
1.Move to a location appropriate for signal reception and orient the watch so its display is pointed straight up at the sky.
2.Hold down (B) for at least one second. Release the button as soon as the second hand points to “T (TIME)”.
- The second hand will move in the following sequence: “Y(YES)” or “N(NO)” “T(TIME)”.
- This indicates that time information receipt has started.
- If information acquisition is successful, the second hand will move to “Y(YES)”, and then the watch will automatically adjust its time and day settings.
- If reception fails for some reason, the second hand will move to “N(NO)” and then the watch will indicate the current time and day without adjusting them.