Computer, Communication, Printer, and Other Operations
How can I copy the contents of the camera's built-in memory to a memory card?
Perform the following steps.
1. Load a memory card with enough capacity to hold the contents of
built-in memory and then turn on the camera.
2. Perform the following operation on the camera: PLAY [MENU]
PLAY Tab Copy "Built-in Card".
This copies the contents of built-in memory to the memory card.
• The above procedure cannot be used to copy a single file.
• You can copy snapshots, movies, audio snapshots, or Voice
Recording files you recorded with this camera.
• This operation creates a new folder on the memory card.
• If built-in memory does not contain any files that can be copied,
performing the above operation will cause the message "This function
cannot be used." to appear.